Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Tree Lighting =)

On 28 November 2007, my friends and I went to the Christmas Tree lighting in Rockefeller Center. It was not that cold out and my friends were situated in the pit in front of the tree. My boyfriend Tom flashed his lieutenant card, and got us to stand where the military’s families were. The group was Sam, Tom, my boyfriend Tom, and I. We got into the city at around 3 o’clock and began our walk to the tree. Sam and I decided to look for a Starbucks which took us an hour to find. Finally, we arrived at the tree and pushed our way up to the barricade. We saw all the singers and announcements, until finally at 9 o’clock the tree was lit. We decided to leave because there was no more excitement after the actual lighting. This was an interesting and exciting night.


No comments: